BREAKING: THE FISA MEMO HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RELEASED; HERE’S WHAT IT SAYS…

Moments ago, the FISA memo released and it is JUST as bad as we thought.

According to Fox News, the Obama administration and the DNC used the “Dossier” against Trump as a way to obtain a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign. That means that the FALSE and PHONY dossier was a tool for them to ILLEGALLY spy on Team Trump!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Here’s more from Fox News’ Catherine Herridge:

BREAKING NEWS: House memo states disputed dossier was key to @FBI’s FISA warrant to surveil members of Team Trump https://t.co/5v5qfh17vS pic.twitter.com/g2DXDwtcnZ

— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 2, 2018

Here’s a simple breakdown from some conservative pundits, and then the story from Fox News:

So, the Clinton campaign/DNC worked with a foreign spy to develop a salacious and phony dossier on Donald Trump, gave the dossier to the FBI and they used it to open an investigation and obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign members. Unreal.

— Katie Pavlich (@KatiePavlich) February 2, 2018

W/out dossier, there would’ve been no FISA warrant. Was admitted under oath by McCabe. DOJ/FBI already knew dossier’s source was unreliable & shouldn’t be used, but filed applic w/it anyways. Waited until after to fire Steele. Then applied for extensions on warrant anyways.

— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) February 2, 2018

Using secret docs in a secret court to spy must have highest safeguards to protect national sec AND civil liberties. FISA abuse is wrong. Almost all in DOJ/FBI are amazing, but the process & misconduct at highest levels here must be addressed w transparency & accountability.

— Lee Zeldin (@RepLeeZeldin) February 2, 2018

Here’s more details from Fox News:

According to sources, the memo includes testimony from a high-ranking government official that without the infamous Trump dossier, the FBI and DOJ would not have secured surveillance warrants to spy on at least one member of the Trump team.

It also claims the FBI and DOJ used media reporting to lend credibility to the dossier, while the firm behind the dossier, Fusion GPS, briefed major American news outlets to include New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, New Yorker, Yahoo and Mother Jones.

The memo shoes that after former British spy Christopher Steele was cut off from the FBI, he continued to pass information, as did Fusion GPS, through Justice Department Official Bruce Ohr. Ohr’s wife Nellie began working for Fusion GPS as early as May 2016.

It also claims evidence that Steele has a personal animus for the President Trump.

The impending release of the four-page memo comes after the House Intelligence Committee voted earlier this week, over Democratic objections, to make the document public. This led to a rare and stunning rebuke from the bureau, which said Wednesday they had “grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

The memo includes alleged abuses involving FISA, or the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

We will be bringing you more from this developing story as everything unfolds, but we wanted to get this to you as fast as possible.

 

Tell your friends about This - SHARE NOW

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *